Food and drink at the Alpenrose: the indulgence package
Delicious, healthy, varied – the food and drink at the Alpenrose will make your taste buds sing and is an important element of our indulgence package. Because treating yourself is a major part of feeling good!
The Alpenrose indulgence package at a glance
- Vitamin kick in the morning. A substantial breakfast buffet from7.30 to 10.30 amfeaturing produce from the region, healthy corner and muesli corner, freshly prepared egg dishes, freshly squeezed juices and lots more.
- Lunch.With healthy hot dishes, crisp salads, delicious snacks and fragrant soups from the buffet. Plus mineral water and juices from our juice bar. Open from 12.00 midday to 2.00 pm.
- A little afternoon temptation. New creations from our confectioners and pastry chefs served every day at the cake buffet. Small snacks and salads as well as coffee, tea from the tea bar, cocoa and refreshing non-alcoholic drinks from the buffet. Open from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
- Evening indulgence. For our multicourse connoisseur's menu served in the evening we dish up variations on Austrian wholefood and natural cuisine. Pick what you want from our starter, salad, cheese and dessert buffets and choose from our main courses which alternate daily and include a healthy options menu and a vegetarian dish. In addition, we also serverefreshing non-alcoholic drinks.
- Some really special culinary delights await you at the themed and speciality buffets,which we serve on a regular basis.
- Herbal teas, fruit juices and dried fruit on offer all day in the hotel's wellness and fitness sections as well as in the bathing area. Apples from the fruit basket are always available too.
- Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar. These too are included in the room price.