Wellness & Spa – beneficial therapies all included
This magnificently relaxing extra can be used at no additional charge in our 5,000 m2 wellness and sauna facilities. Surprising effects, scents, sounds, water gardens and much more... Welcome to a world of unique dreams.
Temple of Vitality, sauna, adventure and bathing area
- 48°C caldarium
- 50°C laconium
- 45°C rock steam sauna
- 47°C steam bath
- 80°C Tyrolean pine sauna
- Salt grotto set in Tyrolean rock
- Infrared Swiss pine room with three loungers
- Log cabin sauna with its own relaxation and fresh air section in the hotel gardens
- New: garden sauna with infrared relaxation area, quiet room, fresh air section
- The 'Stille Alm'oasis of relaxation with water beds kept at optimum temperature and a magnificent panoramic view of the stunning mountain landscape
- On top: 'Stille Hochalm' – the crème de la crème of relaxation rooms with romantic alcoves and cosy herb and pine water beds
- Labyrinth of the Senses
- 'Quellengarten mit Wasserschlössl' adventure pool,180 m² in size, indoor pool temperature maintained at 28°C and outdoor pool kept at 31°C
- 800 m² bio swimming pondwith a beautiful lawn for sunbathing
Please notice, that children under 14 have no access to the Temple of Vitality.
Our monthly highlights
Come on a ski run with me
My cross-country skiing paradise
Those with sporting ambitions come together at the Lake Achen Nordic Skiing Race or at the Lake Achen 3-Valleys Race.
Fondue in the mountains
In January, Burgi regularly travels with our guests to the fondue evenings held in the Bergrestaurant Rofan mountain restaurant. A real experience!
Get on your toboggan
Not only during the day but at night-time too, the region's toboggan runs invite visitors to partake in a little sporting fun.
Innsbruck the Beautiful
The pretty city on the River Inn
Innsbruck's Old Town, museums, shopping areas, cosy cafés and beautiful tourist attractions are all well worth a visit.
The golf season has opened ...
Start of the golfing season
One of the most beautiful golf courses in the Alps will tempt visitors to tee off – the Alpenrose is in on the action too.
Two wheels, one adventure
Our 'racing stable'
includes more than 60 bicycles, mountain bikes and electric bicycles. If that doesn't give you an excuse to go cycling, nothing will!
Alpine rose red
When the Alpine roses bloom
In June and July, the magnificent carpets of Alpine roses all around the region will captivate every hiker and lover of nature.
It's a cult thing.
5th Karwendel Hike
This will be taking place on 24 August this year, when more than 2,000 participants will meet for the iconic hike to Pertisau.
All aboard the nostalgia train
For more than 120 years,
the Lake Achen steam rack-and-pinion railway has been travelling from the valley to the lake. A great experience for all the family.
Cows with headdresses!
Round-up time is here again
It's a wonderful spectacle when the cows are brought down from the high Alpine pastures – and everyone celebrates.
Nothing beats a good walk
Natural beauty ...
... and hiking fun. During the Alpenrose hiking weeks, you can experience the very best the autumn season has to offer.